Sunday, August 30, 2009

Im back

Sorry ive been away for a couple of days. Tuesday i worked out fine and thursday i worked fine just like normal. and i was eating right up until thursday. But thursday night my stomach started hurting and it kept hurting so i didnt workout on friday and then i went to a walk in clinic to see if they could make the pain go away. The Doctor was concern that it might be my appendix so he sent me to the hospital for more testing. I stayed there until 11 pm on friday. They ran test and couldn't figure out what it was so they sent me home. I still hurt a little but not much but needless to say i did not work out of eat well since thursday. SO i'm a little off but i'm back and eating right and will start working out on tuesday again as normal. Sorry for the delay but thats all i've got.

Any who now time for the numbers and the pictures. The first number is from two weeks ago when i started keeping track. Please keep in mind that the most accurate number is my weight the rest is not a very accurate science.

Weight: 252.5 - 240.5
Arms: 14.5 inches - 16 inches
Legs: 29 inches - 29 inches
Waist: 45 inches - 42 inches
Belly: 45.5 inches - 45 inches
Chest: 47 inches - 45.5 inches

Pictures:
Before Present












































So not a huge difference in the pictures but soon it will be. So thats all i've got. Im going to go watch Weeds with my wife.

2 comments:

JoyiaW said...

how in the world did your legs go from 19 in to 29 inches?

Robbie said...

I bet you could lose some weight if you shaved the beaver growing on your face...

Good job, keep it all up except the going to the hospital part.