Sunday, August 16, 2009

An Experiment With My Body.

My name is Tyler Kyle Browder. I am 5'10ish. I have brown hair and a brown/yellow/red beard. I weight 252.5 pounds as of tonight. Starting tonight I will be conducting an experiment on my body. I have taken measurements and pictures of my body as it currently looks. I have not photoshopped any of the pictures or changed any of the measurements. I will be starting a new workout routine this week and every time I workout I will be posting a blog about what I did that day in the gym. My goal is to look good naked. I will be taking weekly measurements and and weighing in every Sunday evening. I might take pictures but I might not. I want to be healthy. So first I will show what I am now and then tell you what I want to be in the future and how I plan on doing this.


MY BODY:
Weight: 252.5 (with boxers on)
Biceps: 14.5 inches
Thighs: 29 inches
Waist: 45 inches
Belly: 45.5 inches
Chest: 47 inches




That is where I'm at. This is where I want to go.

MY GOALS

Weight: 215
I want to wear a size 32 jeans comfortably. I want only my chest to touch my shirt not my chest and belly. I want to look good naked. I want to do this by Christmas. I dont want to take any supplements other then protein shakes and what not.


That's the beginning and the end and here is the vehicle.

MY WORKOUT ( Thank you Jason Bragg)

Sunday: Off
Monday: Off
Tuesday - Chest & Triceps
Wednesday - Off
Thursday - Back & Biceps
Friday - Legs & Abs
Saturday - Shoulders & Traps

I will do this workout this way due to my work schedule at the studio. I will also be doing cardio as well. In 4 weeks I plan on changing my workout to keep my body guessing but I have not chosen how I will change it. I will also be changing my diet as best I can. More on this later.

Lastly i will along with my workouts be taking notes on how i feel not just phyiscally but also emotionally.

HOW I FEEL:

I feel tired and slow. I feel full and uncomfortable most of the time. I feel weak and completely out of shape.

So there it is. I am doing this online so I will have accountability to stick to my workout and reach my goals. I hope my readers will help me and get on to me if I cheat. Ok. I'm done.

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Ok here we go buddy. First you need to address the eating issue. Just because you are a vegetarian doesn't mean you eat healthy. Second I think you should give more attention to cardio. We need to know if you are running, biking, elipticalling or what, and how much. Give speed and durations.

I am also losing weight to compete in a lower weight bracket in December for my next competition. I know you are short on time so I won't push it, but doing an activity that involves other people really helps. Intramural sports, work out groups, or whatever has helped me stay active so if you can find something that works in your schedule I recommend it.

You keep these posts consistent and be truthful in how you are doing and feels. I will keep you honest.

Good luck my friend, it is a worth goal.

jared davidavich said...

kevin spacey in american beauty also wanted to "look good naked." his solution...run with a gay male couple, free weights in the garage, smoke weed, and obsess over an almost legal high school senior. i don't suggest those activities...but have a goal, people to hold you accountable, healthy diet and exercise. i suggest a subscription to men's health and/or fitness and advice from healthy in shape friends. i'm behind you 100%...good luck