Tuesday, August 18, 2009

DAY ONE

so today I started my new work out. I did 12 sets on chest and 9 sets on triceps. I also did 15 mins of walking and 20mins of the elliptical machine keeping my heart rate between 150 and 160 beats a minutes. I also wake up at 7:30 and ate 3 eggs before workout and drank a protein shake after work out.

A note about diet. I am to eat 180 grams of protein a day. This is not easy but I think I can do it. I also want to eat less at each meal and eat more meals.

Anyways i'm off to the studio. later.

2 comments:

jbragg_9 said...

attah boy tyler! i dig that enthusiasm! thanks for doing this and although your not trying to, all who read this blog will become more likely to get in shape as well.

im not a trainer for whoever reads this comment, its just some things ive learned in the past... if and when im wrong, call me out, seriously.

tyler would you care to tell us, avid readers, what workouts you did on chest today? i always like to make sure to get at least 3 sets in on flat, incline, and decline... and then flys of whatever you are feeling. the balance is of utmost importance.

the same goes with triceps... when doing cables you want the close grip pull downs and the reverse grip pull downs. (arms at shoulder width on the reverse grips)you also want the skull crushers and the kickbacks for the last to feel that burn. and in the end you want the upside down horseshoe on the backside of your arm which will give that tat of yours more character! lol

keep up that cardio...and diet!

nice with the eggs too, there are 6g protein in each medium size egg.

30ish grams of protein/hour. good job on eating the protein quickly after hitting the gym.

keep us posted!

jason

Robbie said...

On the eating note, try to eat every three hours. If you are getting a lot of protein then eating every three hours should curb your hunger. Eating that often means you don't eat much. Your brain will tell you to eat more because thats what you are used to, but try to keep the mental part to a minimal and think about whether your body is really hungry.

Good job, keep up the good work.