Monday, November 3, 2008

a quick update from your friend...me

hello its been awhile sense i've blogged so i thought i would catch everyone up on my life.

- Ashley got back yesterday from Texas. she was gone for about 10 days and i did not enjoy being alone as much as one might think. but with her being gone i learned a few things.
1. Communication in a relationship is a key thing.
2. ACU does not know jack about relationships and how to help them.
3. the saying "plan for the worse and hope for the best" doesnt always work.
4. I want a tattoo on my shin.

- i have started my 6th month of my 12 month program. I really do like it here. every month i learn something new and interesting and every month i get depress because i learn how to use things that i can't buy.
- I moved my tv and xbox and surround sound system to ashley's (my soon to be new) place. and it is official... we have to much stuff. and jamie is not sad at all that i am moving in two months...that makes me sad.
- we got a butt load of gift cards from people at the wedding shower. Thank you to everyone who gave to us and more importantly people who gave to others. I told ashley that the long we keep the gift cards the more crap she will think of buy so we need to give the gift cards away as soon as possible.
- i found this cool store. i bought a shirt that has manatees sits on clouds with wrenches falling like rain... i like it.
- Tomorrow i will be practicing for the first time with a band. they play hardcore progressive music and i'm going to play keys for them... if everything goes right.
- i have long hair and a big beard and i dont shower very often because it takes my hair an hour to dry.
- i;m getting married in two months.
- i have begun applying for composer jobs for independent films. this is something i would would like to get into doing. i've applied for about 5 or 6 jobs so far. if you know anyone who needs original music for their movie send them my way.


thats all i've got for now. i love you all and jay... you look good in the shorts.

5 comments:

Robbie said...

welcome back buddy. mas blogging. A shin tattoo seems like it would hurt, alot. Communication becomes even more important the longer the relationship. You should communicate like you should vote, early and often. talk to you soon.

And yes i am gumby.

Tiffany said...

i hope your not serious about giving the gift cards away. people gave them to you for a reason. you know that don't you? they also chose to either donate to charties or chose to give you a gift card or a gift. you gave them the option, so they made the decision on what to do.

communication is the key. you HAVE to make sure you are both on the same page about the gift card thing, not forcing something on each other because it "seems" right. i'm very concerned about this subject, just so you know. i'm going to talk to you more about it.

jared davidavich said...

good to hear from you. what kind of tatoo? like...on the shin bone? or do you mean shin in general terms?

good luck with the band.

do you condition your beard? does that get expensive?

i want to write a movie script. it is currently stumbling around my mind right now, but if, when i finally get it out, i get the opportunity to make a movie out of it...i would love to have you create an original score for it...as long as it is awesome. (somehow, i'm pretty sure it will be awesome).

Jamie said...

I am not happy about you leaving, I'm glad the apartment is getting more open. You know it's crammed in there. I will miss you more than you know, why do you think I always wait up at night for you to come home. Sometimes I wouldn't wait up unless i thought you'd be coming home.

Jay said...

Has Taylor's sweet shin piece inspired you? I think your shin is a good place, you may want to keep it shaved on top to keep a clear view. Thank you, those shorts are nice, maybe I'll wear them out with the quad.

I'm glad to see you blogging again, lets make a conscience effort to blog at least every 3 days, even if its a short one. Together we can do it.

I think that you and I have a model relationship when it comes to communication. Ashley should be jealous.

Lets talk about your hair. Coming from experience, it is crucial to shower everyday with long hair, and it is the only time it is okay for a guy to purchase a decent shampoo and yes, conditioner. Hop in the shower, shampoo and condition, and then DRY. Buy a hair dryer or jack Ashley's. 5 minutes of drying is way better than an hour or more of wet hair, and it will look better.

P.S. When are you going to post a new song? Also, I'm currently taking donations in the form of gift cards.