Sunday, February 1, 2009

25 things

1. I consider myself a student of theology.
2. The year I spent at ACU was the worst year of my life but the best thing that could have happen to me.
3. I love Macs
4. I refuse to buy anything made by M-audio.
5. I owned the first Hanson CD and I enjoyed it.
6. I pulled a knife on my next door neighbor when I was young.
7. I think that the Church of Christ is theologically and doctrinally wrong. It is this fact that has shaped who I am today.
8. The first CD I was allowed to buy was "Bringing Down the Horse" by The Wallflowers. My mom had to listen to it first to be sure it didn't have bad language. She must of fallen asleep because it said "whore house" which if you know my mother she would not have liked that.
9. I started playing the piano when I was 5 and played for 3 years and hated it. I forgot how to play so I had to relearn it at the age of 21.
10. In elementary school I thought Stephen Hughes had the coolest hair cut.
11. I've been to Africa twice. I want to go back.
12. It has taken me 8 months at a recording arts school to finally know more about recording then Steven Clower. About flippin time.
13. The only time i have ever been punched in the face was by my cousin Chase.
14. I wasn't allowed to watch rated-R movies until I moved out of my parent's house.
15. I love talk radio.
16. I just read my cousin's wife "25 things". I learned more about her then then I have in three years of being in the same family.
17. I love the double bass.
18. I wish I could play the drums
19. The Sigur Ros concert was the best things i've ever been apart of.
20. I care too much about what people think of me.
21. I only did this could I was bored.
22. I graduate in June and I have no idea where or what I am going to do.
23. If I move back to Texas I think I will never leave. I still don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.
24. I don't think I'll ever eat beef again.
25. I greatly enjoy being married.

No comments: