Sunday, August 23, 2009

And the Numbers Are......

Well. its been one week. I have kept to the diet and the workout plan pretty closely. So now its time for the weekly update. I have weighted and measured myself again. My body is as followed

Weight: 245 lbs
Arms: 15 inches
Legs: 28 inches
Waist: 41.5 inches
Belly: 45 inches
Chest: 45.5 inches

A note on how I feel
I feel ok. I dont feel like i've lost 7 pounds but i dont as big as i did last week. i haven't been hungry really and if i am i just eat something small. But yeah i was a good week.

Tomorrow is Ashley's first day of work. So we are going to eat out. After talking to friends and reading i am going to have a cheat meal once a week. I'm not going to eat a cake or meat but i will eat something not so healthy. So that meal will be monday night.

Ashley as also been eating better and working out. she has done very well this week and i am very proud of her. I know next week will be hard for her with a job and all and trying to eat well but i have no doubt that she can do it.


2 comments:

jbragg_9 said...

sorry brother! i have been busy with getting into school... everything is good on my end. it sure looks like your doing it right so keep up the good work and i started doing better with my nutrition today... ill join anytime fitness and kick it into gear now that i have a set schedule. good call on the cheat meal and congratulations to both you and your wife! im proud of you both! its tough but as you can already tell is so worth it!

ill comment more later!

jbragg_9 said...

its been a couple days since you've posted... keep up with the posting man!