Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Yoga and Coffee

I woke up this morning. It was later then I wanted to wake up but when you go to sleep at 3 am its hard to get up at 9 am. Last night as my previous post tales I deactivated my facebook account. And you know what the first thing I did this morning was? I got up grabbed my phone and headed to the bathroom to take my morning glory. I haven't hardly got my pants before I was checking facebook on my iphone. I was confused when I couldn't get on. I had already forgot that I deactivated it. Wow. How lame is that? Its sad but my life was too consumed by fake relationships. Everyone I care about I call.

anywho. I did yoga after pooping. Good night I'm sore. But it is a good quiet time in the morning. I've always heard we should have a quite time to just think.

I have to work on. but soon i'll let everyone know how Ashley and I's experience in cleaning out the closet continues. Until then remember.

Slay the Jay and Mob the Rob

No comments: