Thursday, April 1, 2010

We Goin Irish Tonight.

I love The Swell Season. I thought about having the blog just be that statement and then play the video from their new CD. Nevertheless I feel the pressure to write more.

The Swell Season is basically two people. Guitar player and singer Glen Hansard and Piano player and signer Marketa Irglova. They became famous as a group when they stared and wrote the music for the movie "Once" and if you having seen the movie and you like this band then you will like the movie. Thats the Browder Promise. Anywho Hansard is from Ireland and Irglova is Czech.

This is their single from their new album "Strict Joy" called "Low Rising"





Did you hear that groove? Man thats baby making music right there except for the part where the song is about a broken relationship. But I guess what I'm trying to say is Robbie you should play this song and see if you can make a baby. Booya

And thats the Browder Promise.

No comments: