Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The beginning is the end of something

I dont know if I want to have a bachelor party in denton. I think is might be easier for me to just go see a movie by myself instead. I friends who either (a) dont know each other or (b) dont like each other who I want there. Well it wouldn't be any fun with a much of people who dont know each other or who dont like each other. I could have a small group of people but where do I draw the line between who comes and who doesn't. I'll just end up upsetting someone. Screw it. I don't think (and I could be wrong about this) that my brother wants to deal with planning it. He doesn't know the rest of my friends very well anyways. So its official. No bachelor party in Denton. Now in Florida thats different story. Oh well. Sunday I'll be home. and then Christmas and the wedding. I've got enough on my hands to deal with anyways.

No comments: